With all the snow outside, it's hard to believe that track season is already underway, but our first varsity meet is only one week away. Please mark your calendar for these upcoming events:
- March 6 (anytime 5-8 pm) -- Shoe Night at Runners Roost — Quality shoes are a key part of injury prevention and performance enhancement. Runner's Roost will customize the fit to your athlete's running style AND give HRHS Track athletes and families a 20% discount on their shoes (click for details)
- March 8 @ 6pm — Team Dinner — all track athletes are invited for a team pasta dinner at Trevor Rex's house to kick off the season (address provided at practice)
- March 9 — Varsity Conference Relays @ Sports Authority Stadium (click for map)
- March 12 @ 7pm (HRHS Library) — REQUIRED PARENT MEETING (this is a change from our original date due to HRHS basketball state playoffs)
- March 15 @ 3:30pm — 1st JV Meet (details TBA)
Please check our calendar and mark your calendar with important dates (or, if you have a Google calendar, subscribe to ours using our gmail address....here's how). Our JV meet schedule is still being firmed up. Watch for more details coming soon.
If you're new to HRHS Track, our website and emails are your best sources of information. Expect to get 2 or 3 emails a week with updates on team dinners, meet schedules, locations and results, and other important news. (Really....if you haven't been to the website, go see our calendar or meet our coaches or check our team records.)