Day 1 of the Conference Meet is scheduled to resume at 3pm on Friday.
- Participants and Hurdle Crew will be released from classes at 1:17pm
- YES, we need a hurdle crew. YES, they get out early on Friday. YES, we need them on both Friday afternoon until about 4pm and on Saturday from 8:30 - noon. YES, we'll take only one day if that's all you can offer. Please email Coach Padjen to say "YES, I can help with the hurdles crew!"
- Click here for the revised schedule for Friday. (Note: Any field event marks from today will not count. Field events will restart Friday. The Girls 800 Sprint Medley and Girls 4x800 Relay were completed before the storm. The new schedule begins with the Boys 4x800 Relay.)
- There will be no gate charge for spectators on Friday. Spectators will need to pay for admission on Saturday.
- The meet will end by 6pm on Friday. Warmups for a Lacrosse game start at 6:15.
- Events begin at 9am on Saturday.
DON'T MISS OUR LAST TEAM DINNER OF THE YEAR
- Friday Night @ 6:30 pm at Kelsey Mullins' House - 7948 Trotter Ln, Lone Tree
- Directions: from HRHS – Left on University (becomes Lincoln) – turn South on Lone Tree Parkway – then Left on Trotter Lane
- All JV and Varsity athletes are invited