We have some housekeeping to do and some things to look forward to as we wrap up the season so please read below for details on these topics:
- Returning Uniforms
- Chocolate Bar Sales
- Awards Night
- Summer Track
All athletes who are not competing at state need to return their uniforms to the Counseling Office by Tuesday, May 14. Athletes should place their uniforms in the collection bag and complete a form indicating what they are turning in. Students will be billed for uniforms that are still unreturned after Tuesday.
Athletes need to turn in the money from chocolate bar sales to the Counseling Office by Tuesday, May 14, in a sealed envelope marked with their name. We have 12 boxes left. See Coach Padjen if you can sell one or more of the remaining boxes.
- Sunday, May 19 @ 4pm in the Commons
- All Varsity and JV Athletes who completed the season and their families are invited
- Last names A-M bring an appetizer and N-Z bring a dessert to share
- We're looking for people who enjoy hosting a party to help set up about an hour before and clean up after. If that's you, please email Trish Kreutz.
- Don't Miss It!!
HRHS Coaches will run two camps this summer, a one-day Specialties Camp for 5th thru entering 9th graders and a 3-week Speed Camp for 5th-12th graders. (Also, for our returning athletes we will have strength training in the weight room during July...watch for more details to come.) We hope to have 100% participation from HRHS Track athletes at some or all of our 3-week Speed Camp and our Strength Training this summer.
- Saturday, June 1 @ 9-noon -- Specialities camp for 5th grade - entering freshmen
- Monday-Thursday for 3 weeks from June 10-27 -- Speed Camp for 5th grade - 12th grade (we know people go on vacation, so you can choose any one, two, or all 3 weeks -- athletes will be grouped by age/ability).
- Click here for more details and registration forms, and share this info with friends and neighbors. The Speed Camp is designed to help athletes in any sport improve speed, strength and agility.