Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pictures and Kudos for HRHS Memorial


We have pictures from the HRHS Memorial posted now thanks to Friend of HRHS Track, Shannon Martinez. She shot for our team while all our regular photographers were busy making the meet run. Thank you, Shannon, and come back any time! We love your eye! Click here for photos. 

Also, we got this comment in an email from a coach whose team attended our meet last weekend. Thanks to everyone who made this kind of experience possible for the teams we hosted!

Coach, I wanted to let you know I thought you guys did a great job at the meet on Saturday. I have only been coaching track in CO for 4 years most of my time is from my home state of Louisiana. But I gotta say that was the most efficiently run meet I have been to in my time here. Nice Work, good luck for the rest of the season.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...