Saturday, March 22, 2014

Meet Cancellation

Coaches have been assessing the weather situation since 5:30 AM. With temperatures not expected to reach 40F and expected to begin dropping by noon with precipitation, the chances of injury are high. Our coaches have decided that HRHS Track will not compete in today's Sabercat Invitational. 

Practice for Varsity and JV is on Monday - Wednesday @ 9-11 AM next week or, for those who are traveling over Spring Break, click here for workouts to do on your own.

Our Schwan's Fundraiser continues through Spring Break and until April 26. We've asked our kids to make a push to sell at least one eCertificate during Spring Break. If everyone who has signed up as a fundraiser sells just one eCertificate, we will easily exceed $1000 and be well on our way to raising the $3000 that is our team goal for this campaign. Click here to support our team.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...