Here are some items you may need to follow up on:
- Please read our Handbook and print, sign and return the final signature page to coaches
- Order apparel online
- Pay your Booster Fee to support buses, uniforms, implements, equipment, etc.
Throughout the season, we will have opportunities for you to volunteer posted on our website.
- Our most immediate need is for our first home JV Meet on March 16. If your athletes are in jumps or throws, you'll have a front row seat and learn more about the event. We also need help with check-in/scoring. No experience needed. Coaches will show you everything you need to know to do a great job! Click here to sign up.
- It's not too early to sign up to help with our May 7 HRHS Memorial Meet. Grab a job you'll love now before it's gone! ... (and seriously the sooner we get that sign-up filled up, the sooner you'll stop hearing about it every week!)
- March 9 -- Shoe Night @ Runner's Roost after practice - discounts on shoes
- March 10 -- JV Meet @ ThunderRidge @ 3 pm
- March 12 -- Varsity Conference Relays @ Sports Authority Stadium - Link to Schedule
- March 16 -- JV @ HRHS @ 3pm -- VOLUNTEER TO HELP
- Click here to see more upcoming events and our full calendar