We had a great turnout for our parent meeting. Thanks to all who came and participated! Here's a quick recap of what to expect and what to check off your to-do list in the next few weeks:
- The HRHS Track Parent's Booster Club would like to invite all of our parents to join the Booster Club. The Booster Club helps support the program by providing funding, team dinners, volunteer support at meets and overall team support throughout the season. The $75 Booster Fee helps pay for equipment (we will be adding one full row of hurdles), uniforms, bus expenses, two additional coaches and many other team needs. Click here to join the HRHS Booster Club
- Volunteer! We need your volunteer support to make our program successful. You can help with Team Dinners, help with running our TWO home varsity meets on April 1 and May 6, and supporting our Flower Sales Delivery Day in early May. Click here to find all your options.
- Order apparel online. Our team sweatshirts, our quarter-zips, and our big HR long-sleeve shirts are available at our Online Store. Click here to order your gear.
- Spike Night March 7 -- Come to Runners Roost in Lone Tree after practice for discounts on running shoes and spikes.
- Upcoming Meets
- Thursday, March 9 -- JV @ Regis 3:30 pm
- Saturday, March 11 -- Varsity @ Echo Park Stadium (formerly Sports Authority) in Parker 9:00 am
- We ask each of our athletes to sign and turn in our student handbook agreement. Click here for a printable copy.